The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 09:25 PM

fishngolf16 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What would you do?

If you are actually talking about Steve from that store at 24 then I totally understand your issue. He is a great guy and would do anything to help you find the right equipment. He is the very reason I frequent the store. However, the manager can be quite difficult, please tell the owner what you are experiencing he has way too much invested in the store. The other store has fantastic owners, I live within a couple of blocks and although a much smaller store they order stuff for me when ever they are short on merchandise.

Just to add to the first post the 490 is fantastic for this area as the extra 6 inches in a light rod for small midges on the south platte is perfect. There is no reason the 490 wouldn't sell in this area.
cletus likes this.

Last edited by fishngolf16; 03-24-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:54 AM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light

Just buy a spinning rod from them instead of either. Throw them for a loop.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:04 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

Ask them if they have a Zebco 202 on a St Croix rod. When they say no,,ask if they can fix you that set up ! LOL