The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 08:51 PM

aggieoutlaw will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ree Kindle Copy of Dynamic Nymphing

Thanks a bunch!
Old 03-25-2013, 10:45 AM

calamar_gigante is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Silver Creek.

Too bad I have read your message today !
Old 03-25-2013, 12:08 PM

len s is on a distinguished road

Thanks Silver, got it last night while working
Old 03-25-2013, 04:24 PM

woodrivertroutbum is a jewel in the roughwoodrivertroutbum is a jewel in the roughwoodrivertroutbum is a jewel in the rough

Don't come on the forum for a couple days and miss out on the good stuff :-/ I wont let that happen again!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:33 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute

Now that we have the Kindle Reader, bookmark the free book site.

Click on the "AmazonBest Sellers" UNDER the book cover in the box.

Amazon Best Sellers: best Sports & Outdoors Amazon Best Sellers: best Sports & Outdoors

Top 100 Free Books

Amazon Best Sellers: best Kindle eBooks Amazon Best Sellers: best Kindle eBooks

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy
Old 03-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Silver: Thanks for the heads up on the Kindle app for the IPad and the free book! I have everything downloaded and started reading today while working out at the gym. Now I'm wondering if you know whether or not it is possible to bookmark where you left off, so the next time the book starts at that point or does it bookmark the last page viewed automatically?

Larry

Old 03-25-2013, 08:28 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Silver: Thanks for the heads up on the Kindle app for the IPad and the free book! I have everything downloaded and started reading today while working out at the gym. Now I'm wondering if you know whether or not it is possible to bookmark where you left off, so the next time the book starts at that point or does it bookmark the last page viewed automatically?

Larry

Hey Larry,

I'm pretty sure you have the option to bookmark another page, but it will save the last page you had viewed/read automatically.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:38 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Hey Larry,

I'm pretty sure you have the option to bookmark another page, but it will save the last page you had viewed/read automatically.
Thanks! I'll find out in a few minutes as I'm getting ready to head out to the gym.

Old 03-26-2013, 06:47 AM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Dynamic Nymphing is one of those book every fly angler should own... After reading this book and being out on the water I can guarantee you my nymphing game stepped up quite a bit
mcnerney and jaybo41 like this.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:38 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, it really is a must have book if you fish nymphs. I have no regrets buying the hard copy, this e-version was truly a bonus as far as I'm concerned. I have not had the privilege to meet the man, but by all accounts, George Daniels is an incredibly great guy.