The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 12:54 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default ree Kindle Copy of Dynamic Nymphing

Free today only

To read on your computer, install Amazon Reader.

For PC:

Amazon.com: Kindle for PC - Read Kindle eBooks on your PC Amazon.com: Kindle for PC - Read Kindle eBooks on your PC

For Mac:

Amazon.com: Kindle for Mac - Read Kindle eBooks on your Mac Amazon.com: Kindle for Mac - Read Kindle eBooks on your Mac

Then download the book:

Amazon.com: Dynamic Nymphing: Tactics, Techniques, and Flies from Around the World eBook: George Daniel: Books Amazon.com: Dynamic Nymphing: Tactics, Techniques, and Flies from Around the World eBook: George Daniel: Books

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy
Old 03-24-2013, 01:03 PM

jcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nice
Default Re: ree Kindle Copy of Dynamic Nymphing

I just bought that recently, too bad for me.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:05 PM

dewbar is on a distinguished road

I downloaded kindle for pc and tried searching with it and the book doesnt come up. your links don't work for me. I found the book on amazon.com but dont see a way to download it? Help plz been wanting to read this. thanks
Old 03-24-2013, 01:22 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewbar View Post
I downloaded kindle for pc and tried searching with it and the book doesnt come up. your links don't work for me. I found the book on amazon.com but dont see a way to download it? Help plz been wanting to read this. thanks
It worked for me.

Do you have an Amazon Account?

Try checking into your account then download.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcw355 View Post
I just bought that recently, too bad for me.
I actually bought and autographed copy of the book also. I downloaded the Kindle free copy because anyone linked to me can download it onto their Kindle.
jaybo41 likes this.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy
Old 03-24-2013, 01:32 PM

dewbar is on a distinguished road

ok I figured it out.. had to buy it as kindle for free its downloading now. Is there anyone to store it or do I have to read the whole thing today and then its gone?
Old 03-24-2013, 01:42 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Links didn't work for me either. Go to Amazon, log in if you have an account.

1. Under shop by department hover over 'Kindle'
2. Click on 'Free Kindle Reading Apps'
3. Select the app you want (for example Kindle on PC) and download and install it on your machine.
4. You might need to log-into the app to 'register'.
5. Go to the 'search' box on the Amazon site and be sure you're searching the Kindle store. search for Dynamic Nymphing and you'll find it for free. 'Buy' it.

It worked great for me. I also bought a hard copy but you can't beat a free e-copy. I considered getting it on my Kindle but thought it was a book work having in hard copy. Will still be nice to reference it on my PC or Kindle if I don't have the book with me. In fact was reading it last night while on call at the hospital, wish I had the ebook then rather than carrying the hardcover around.

Thanks Silver!
Old 03-24-2013, 01:51 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver creek View Post
It worked for me.

Do you have an Amazon Account?

Try checking into your account then download.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I actually bought and autographed copy of the book also. I downloaded the Kindle free copy because anyone linked to me can download it onto their Kindle.
Good call Silver, thanks much for posting this. I too have an autographed copy that I'd bought at the fly shop but it's great to have the e-copy too. The 4th link with the Amazon graphic worked for me, then a one click "buy" for $0.00. It's already loaded on my iPad.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewbar View Post
ok I figured it out.. had to buy it as kindle for free its downloading now. Is there anyone to store it or do I have to read the whole thing today and then its gone?
The book is on the Amazon Cloud storage. Even if you erase it from your computer or iPad, you can retrieve it.

I should have added that you can get the free Kindle Reader App for the iPad, then register the Kindle Reader on your iPad. Then use it to log into your Amazon account. Now you can load any of the books including the ones you bought before onto your iPad.
mcnerney likes this.

Silver

Old 03-24-2013, 06:16 PM

busbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Silver Creek,

Now I have another book to read. Now I can at least do *something* on Opening Day. I expect down time and if can be filled in with fishing in some way, shape, or form!

ray
Old 03-24-2013, 07:12 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Silver: Thanks, I'm downloading the Ebook onto my IPad.