The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mojo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 04:24 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013 Wasatch Fly Tying and Fishing Expo

Hey all, there is a great fly tying expo going on this weekend in Utah at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, UT - March 29-30. If you are in and/or around the area, stop by and learn from some of the best. Kelly Galloup is the keynote speaker at Friday's banquet and will be conducting several workshops as well.

I will be tying all day Saturday except for the time that I will be doing my workshop on "Spring Creek Strategies".

Here is the link: Wasatch Fly Tying and Fishing Expo

Joni will also be there with a workshop or two, and will share some furling secrets I've been told...

Make sure to check it out.

Best Fishes,

Kelly.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:38 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2013 Wasatch Fly Tying and Fishing Expo

As usual, I will NOT be tying.
Just getting people to spend their money on raffle tickets (supporting TU of course),pestering the hell out of Justin at the Allen Fly Fishing booth, heckling Kelly Glissmeyer, and winning the casting contests.
Joni will be tying and doing furling demo's.
mcnerney and allenflyfishing like this.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Planned on being there but have to work overtime instead.

Would have liked to finally meet you Kelly, maybe this Summer sometime when I'm in your neck of the woods.

Allen (aka..Wovenstonefly) will also be there tying, and teaching a session on classic salmon fly patterns.

Haven't seen Joni or Mojo since meeting them at last years show. Watching Joni make her leaders is a treat!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/

Old 03-27-2013, 10:07 PM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of

I'll be going on Friday... signed up for the Secrets of the Provo River workshop.

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring
Old 03-28-2013, 10:24 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
I'll be going on Friday... signed up for the Secrets of the Provo River workshop.
But, you need to sign up for the spring creeks workshop...

Kelly.