The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By cowger10
  • 2 Post By cowger10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 12:53 PM

cowger10 will become famous soon enoughcowger10 will become famous soon enough
Default To the Cabin this weekend

I can't wait... I have spring break this next week and we are heading to our cabin at the base of the Bighorns this weekend. I plan on hitting the water everyday that we are there. It should be a great few days.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:06 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To the Cabin this weekend

Good luck and have a great time!

Larry
Old 03-28-2013, 01:11 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like a good plan......I hope you will post some pics of the fish and scenery.....have a great time!!!!

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Nothing beats a trip off the grid Good fishing,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-28-2013, 05:33 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

A Very good idea seems a really Nice Place to visit hope you catch some nice Fish.
Even though it's Easter & Autumn Already I'll be Fishing again tonight plus probably Saturday & Sunday then on Tuesday we have Firstly a 600 km drive then a couple a days later another 1000 or so kms then I won't be home until the 12th April so I'll be giving The Fishing a miss.
Cheers.
Brian
Old 04-01-2013, 10:23 PM

cowger10 will become famous soon enoughcowger10 will become famous soon enough

Well just got back from the cabin today. Had a great time with my wife and in-laws. Got out everyday that I was there. The fishing was slow not very many. The water was low but it was a great weekend. Can't beat getting the 3wt. out. Overall a great weekend.
Hardyreels and yonder like this.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Glad to hear all is and went well, thanks for following up on the thread.......

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;