The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 07:16 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've Finally Came Home;

Ard, those are some incredible shots you shared with us! They're each exceptional but I'm particularly fond of Boss on the move.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:21 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

great shot!!

ARFE
Old 03-28-2013, 07:48 PM

busbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back, Ard! You have been sorely missed. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Sounds like you had a real good time over the winter even though there was a lot of work to do.

Those pictures are awesome!!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:07 PM

lacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome back!

Bob
Old 03-28-2013, 09:32 PM

pkins44 will become famous soon enoughpkins44 will become famous soon enough

Glad to hear you made it home safe Ard. I'm sure you have plenty of stories to update us on. I am looking forward to hearing them.

http://www.dupageriverflyfishing.com
Old 03-28-2013, 09:50 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Ard! Looking forward to a nice long blog with photos. milt.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by milt spawn View Post
Welcome back Ard! Looking forward to a nice long blog with photos. milt.
That part is now done Milt,

For any who may be wondering what I did in all that time I've added 3 entries into the blog here on the forum. If you've never found it you can use the link in the signature line below.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-13-2013, 06:04 PM

brucerducer will become famous soon enoughbrucerducer will become famous soon enough

Ah then...I had no idea.

Please explain in just a little more detail. Where were you exactly, and how far do you "sled" out?

Just a little more if you don't mind.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:46 PM

flyfisherz will become famous soon enough

Wow, those are some amazing aurora photos, it must be unbelievable to see that. I enjoyed reading your blogs as well, keep it up.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Bruce,

The cabin is 74 miles by snowmachine & 78 by boat due to different routs for them. This would be 74 miles via frozen rivers and a trail across the big swamp beyond Skwentna Alaska. There are no roads in this part of alaska so it's either snowmachine, boat or aircraft to access. Our place is just off the Iditarod Trail.

The blog entries have some pictures of the area and I'm going to put in a couple photo pages soon.

Ard

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfisherz View Post
Wow, those are some amazing aurora photos, it must be unbelievable to see that. I enjoyed reading your blogs as well, keep it up.
I'll add a couple pages of photography from the trip very soon, glad you enjoy the pages. There are 60 different entries, about 57 of which have stories and photos in them.

Ard
brucerducer likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;