The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Hardyreels
  • 1 Post By fly_guy12955

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 10:11 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default A question for a moderator

I posted a picture today,,,this evening,,and it was moved. Even Ard liked it,,,so I'm a wee bit curious as to why it was moved,,and to were ?

I certainly meant no offense,,,I've looked and looked at it, and see nothing offensive or,,,whatever. I'm just curious.

Thank you, and sorry if I somehow upset someone or violated some protocol.

Michael
Old 03-28-2013, 10:37 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A question for a moderator

It seems to be right where I first saw it. Someone great once said.... If it hosted on another site and it was down for some reason, it may not have shown on here for a bit. I just looked and it working fine now.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:53 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

This isn't the first time the net has done something I dont underestand,,but my page,,under General,,,says it's been 'moved'...it's there,,just says 'moved'...

Mod's,,I think this is a 'net' glitch or something werid..I'm not sure. Dan says its there,,,for me it's 'there' but says 'moved'..so I do not know what the deal is.

Sorry,,I wasnt trying to make a big deal if it HAD been moved...I just wanted to say that if i offened someone or did wrong, I didnt mean to.

Thank you

Confused Michael
Old 03-28-2013, 11:50 PM

woodrivertroutbum is a jewel in the roughwoodrivertroutbum is a jewel in the roughwoodrivertroutbum is a jewel in the rough

The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Fly Fishing Humor
Old 03-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Michael...don't know exactly what happened...going to pm Larry...to have a look and maybe tell you the reason...
Old 03-29-2013, 12:08 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Michael,

Guilty as charged...............

I moved it to the Humor forum pages. I meant no harm in doing so, it just seemed to fit the humor pages and yes I thought it was a good one.

Sorry bout that,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

I was completely confused because the first place I saw it was the humor page. So there I was scratching my bu..... head, going, huh?
Old 03-29-2013, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Was confused too....we've found the culprit....so it was YOU Ard!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:21 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I guess I caused trouble my first day back Hi Dan & JP, I'm going to bed now and will post with you guys tomorrow.

Ard
Guest1 and jpbfly like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-29-2013, 01:50 AM

Ard, all is kewl buddy. I was merely lost in the cyber world here !

Everyone have a good day today...I'm heading to the lake to exercise some wooly buggers !
Hardyreels likes this.