The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 02:51 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Anglers Habitat?

Has anyone ordered from these guys before? How was your experience?

I ask this because last Saturday I ordered a pair of the new Orvis Sonic Silvers from them and they told me they would be shipped directly from Orvis because they were out of stock... So I asked if they could get me any tracking info on this... 3 days no response... I called Orvis directly and they informed me that my waders would ship in September... I emailed back Anglers Habitat the info I received from Orvis and they said they should ship on Monday or Tuesday...

Who should I believe? Am I missing something here? Orvis must've had all my info because they were asking me to verify stuff... and whatnot... I doubt Orvis would be wrong.. But maybe?
Old 03-29-2013, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Anglers Habitat?

I have bought items from them via eBay sales and an on-line store they operate through the eBay site. Everything came through as arranged but your circumstance sounds peculiar. I would call to get the facts strait with them.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-29-2013, 03:19 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anglers Habitat?

Everything was cleared up with the very nice lady on the other end of the line... I guess when they cannot order directly from Orvis they will look to other stores to get the product and therefor that is why I will be getting my waders shipped on Monday or Tuesday... Sometimes email cannot explain everything that one needs to know... So as of now they are still on my good side... just two separate bits of information that were not related to each other in the end... which made for a very concerned customer... now my mind is at ease

This thread can be deleted
Closed Thread