The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 03:23 PM
ThePriestmaker is on a distinguished road
Default how do I post pics folks?

Copy paste? or another system?
Old 01-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: how do I post pics folks?

Hi thePriestmaker,

You have to upload your photos to a WEB location from your computer. You can use the photo gallery on NAFFF to do this. Look at the "links" index on the left side of the home page. Go down to Gallery and find "upload image" and click on the link. You can put in the address of the photo or in this case click "browse". It will locate the photos on your computer. You will have to locate the individual photo you want to upload and then click on the photo. It will upload to your personal gallery on NAFFF. Once it is in the gallery you can insert the photo in your post using copy/paste or the insert photo tool.

Frank
Old 01-25-2008, 05:22 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold

Frank, could you put a copy of your reply in the new FAQs section? I'm always forgetting how to do this,and can't seem to find earlier posts I've read on how to do this when I want to.

Thanks,
Neil
Old 01-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Neil,

Yes, I think that is a good idea. I will add the size limitations so the picture police don't get any body. I have a couple of things to check.

Frank