The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chauncey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 08:32 PM

streamwalker has a spectacular aura aboutstreamwalker has a spectacular aura about
Default what action camera to get???

welp ive deciding on getting a action camera to film my fishing trips. wondering what you guys use or what you would recommend? i really like the go pro a lot but i hear some bad things about them. like they freeze up and have short battery life and what not. i dont feel like dropping $300 on a camera and it not working like it should. ive looked at some other options but keep going back to the go pro because of the fallowing they have and the mounting options which are endless and a big plus in my book. ive always been into editing videos so im planning to edit all of mine and make some pretty awesome films which the mounting options would be great to have. i just wanna make sure the go pro will not freeze. dose anyone have any input on this topic?? thanks!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:13 PM

chauncey will become famous soon enoughchauncey will become famous soon enough
Default Re: what action camera to get???

I would definitely go with the gopro. I have an original contour hd and while its a great camera, the mounting options are limited. I would also not worry about it freezing
shotgunfly likes this.