The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fishing the End of the World.

Today I fished a little stream in a place called "cirque du bout du monde"...(Cirque of the end of the world)Partie est du Cirque du Bout du Monde de Gourgas (Fontaine de l'Avocat dans le Cirque du Bout du Monde - avril 2011)
It's a beautiful place,I caught some little brownies and really enjoyed the scenery but also the quietness of this place.Took a few pics with my phone .
Click the image to open in full size.
fysh, mcnerney, Rip Tide and 9 others like this.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:18 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing the End of the World.

While I feel I live in the Garden of Eden, what an adventure it would be to live at the end of the world! Bravo!! Thanks for sharing.

Kelly.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

JP: Gorgeous country and that stream looks awesome, thanks for sharing!
jpbfly likes this.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

You can almost hear the quiet and feel the breeze.
jpbfly likes this.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 04-16-2013, 07:01 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Nice JP! Your phone shots are nearly as good as the websites' pix. BTW, congrats on the new badge! milt.
jpbfly likes this.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

knew you would like this place...I had not fished there for years...Milt I'm surprised by the quality of the pics I can take with my very simple phoneFysh if you listen carefully you'll hear the enchanting murmur of the water
Old 04-17-2013, 11:57 AM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light

Beautiful spot, although when I first read the topic I thought it was going to have something to do with the latest River Monsters episode, where Jeremy Wade fishes the cooling pond for the Chernobyl reactor to catch mutant fish.
jpbfly likes this.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:10 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Absolutely beautiful... Looks like you need a TU group over there though... Way too many trees along the stream
jpbfly likes this.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick k View Post
Beautiful spot, although when I first read the topic I thought it was going to have something to do with the latest River Monsters episode, where Jeremy Wade fishes the cooling pond for the Chernobyl reactor to catch mutant fish.
No monsters there...only little browns
Quote:
Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
Absolutely beautiful... Looks like you need a TU group over there though... Way too many trees along the stream
What's a TU group?...The stream gets more and more narrow and overgrown as you get near the spring...but I used my 10'
Old 04-17-2013, 12:30 PM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light

I believe he means Trout Unlimited.