The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 09:42 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default River Monsters- Killer Torpedo is a must Watch

For those of you who dont watch animal planets River Monsters,, thats fine, but atleast watch the Killer Torpedo episode, it was on new this evening, and for anyone who fly fishes its a good watch. I was jello in my seat at the fishing action on the show.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:10 PM

popperhopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: River Monsters- Killer Torpedo is a must Watch

Seriously one of the only shows I watch on tv. It's nice not having to hear about this bait that and this boat this. Just a man and a fishing pole. As it was ment to be.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-21-2013, 10:37 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperhopper View Post
Seriously one of the only shows I watch on tv. It's nice not having to hear about this bait that and this boat this. Just a man and a fishing pole. As it was ment to be.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
couldnt have said it better. Its great seeing Jeremy Wade doign more flyfishing too, and discovering the uses and potential for big predatory fish. this show got me back into fishing,, youtube is to blaim for me not having used a spin cast for a year or more
Old 04-21-2013, 10:46 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light

I have to wait for the show to be available on Roku and Hulu+. Dropped the cable for almost a year now.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:39 AM

nick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nice

Last weeks was great too. Fishing the cooling pond of the Chernobyl reactor for mutant fish.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:03 AM

spiderninja will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbphotos54 View Post
couldnt have said it better. Its great seeing Jeremy Wade doign more flyfishing too, and discovering the uses and potential for big predatory fish. this show got me back into fishing,, youtube is to blaim for me not having used a spin cast for a year or more
So he was fly fishing? I've gotta track that one down.

They have river monsters on netflix, but it is only seasons 1-3.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:41 AM

nick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nice

They've had seasons 1-3 for a long time now. I've been eagerly awaiting at least season 4 on netflix but I doubt it will be anytime soon.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:30 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light

I think I watched all the past seasons episodes, but another River Monsters weekend marathon won't hurt.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:32 PM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 04-22-2013, 05:50 PM

Poke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the rough

Could this bluegill be the fish that's terrorizing the countryside and ruthlessly killing small children without remorse?

Click the image to open in full size.

It's not a bad show, but the over-dramatizing gets kind of old sometimes.