The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 02:01 PM

vladimirr is on a distinguished road
Default On a visit to the Bigfoot

The road was on a fishing trip full of danger. Forbidden to ekspluotatsii ice crossing over the river, icy mountain passes and deep snow in the Siberian Taiga. But that is exactly what must be real men.

On a visit to the Bigfoot Part 1

Video by Vladimir Ryaposov, Aleksander Bobrovskiy
Music by Vladimir Ryaposov
Old 04-23-2013, 02:32 PM

chechem has a spectacular aura aboutchechem has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: On a visit to the Bigfoot

Excellent.
I just can't imagine such hardships, but I understand!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:59 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

A good video Vladimir.

I have looked on Google Earth at the very remote areas of northern Russia Siberia more than once and wondered what it looked like. Now i know. Thank you.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice work on the video, congrats!

Old 04-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hello Valdimir,

Very beautiful, it all looks very familiar to me. Even the Ski Doo is the same as what we use here to reach our winter home. I have been back into civilization almost 4 weeks now and it was good to see the pictures of frozen lands like I left behind.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-24-2013, 11:42 AM

two_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of light

I guess I can no longer complain about having to drive 70 miles of interstate to go fishing.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdDryFly View Post
I guess I can no longer complain about having to drive 70 miles of interstate to go fishing.
Nah, Interstate travel is pretty easy going. Some of the places I hike to trout & grayling fish require a machete, for real. I miss the old days of being able to park and fish, believe me.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;