The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By logdog

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 09:03 PM

logdog is on a distinguished road
Default New guy saying hello

Hi all,

I have been lurking on this site for a couple weeks and have really enjoyed reading the material here picked up more than a few good tips and enjoyed reading the discussions. Everybody here seems really friendly and there is an impressive volume of knowledge to learn from so I thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself. I live and work in upstate NY's catskill region so my home waters are the Beaverkill, East and West branches of the Delaware, and Willowemoc primarily with a bunch of small farm streams thrown in. I have been fly fishing my whole life and still have a lot to learn but now that my 3 daughters are getting into the sport it has taken my enjoyment to a whole other level. Anyway thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself.

wet lines and dry socks

chris
double dry likes this.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:09 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New guy saying hello

Welcome to the forum Chris, you are right about there being a slew of good folks on here. But don't let being new here keep you from posting, we are always interested in each others stories. Don't forget to take advantage of the search feature, there is a wealth of information hidden in there.

Dave
Old 04-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Chris, you too Dave

I don't visit a bunch of forums but I read a lot of new member posts here that state that we seem friendly. It is true that we have a very good membership and you will feel welcome here whenever you make posts.

It's good to see you introduce yourself,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-24-2013, 09:20 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

hello and welcome to the forum chris
lots of great people here with a ton of knowledge.
looking forward to hearing more from you.

casey

ARFE
Old 04-25-2013, 07:05 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum! Minor suggestion though; go back into your User CP and plug in your location. Knowing where folks are located really helps in responding to questions.

Fred
Old 04-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Chris...+1 what Fred said...tons of infos , lots of friendly and helpful people here