The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 05:10 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Fraud Alert Username Newtyer1!!!!!!

Silver: Hope you don't mind, I edited the thread title to make sure everyone sees the username and the scammer's name and hopefully we can shut him down, or at least slow his scams way down.

Larry

Old 04-29-2013, 05:47 PM

turbineblade is just really niceturbineblade is just really niceturbineblade is just really niceturbineblade is just really nice

Thanks for posting this.

I cannot understand for the life of me how people are able to do this kind of stuff without a care in the world for deceiving honest, trusting people and scamming people out of their money. I just don't get it.

I hope it goes public!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:13 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute

Scott martin reminds me of Charlie Wenzel, the star of the internet defrauders, who reached fame when he tried to defraud a buyer on pirate4x4.com. Now his name is apart of the Urban dictionary as in being "wenzeled"

Urban Dictionary: wenzeled

Reportedly, the story of Charlie Wenzel and what he did has been the poinr of discussion in classes about ethics.

Google Charlie Wenzel and see what happens.

"wenzeled".. the sad story of internet scammer Charlie Wenzel - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

Charlie Wenzel: A Study in Arrogance and Stupidity

The original thread goes 73 pages.

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Before it was over Charlie's life was open for all to see.

Details about Charlie's home:

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pics of Charlie's home:

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Page 19 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pics of Charlie:

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Page 25 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

!!! :EVIL: !!! Chop Time !!! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Charlie T shirt:

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Page 32 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Phone #:

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Page 34 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Charlie's Dad:

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Page 12 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Charlie's apology???:

I'm sorry - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
brucerducer likes this.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy
Old 04-29-2013, 08:34 PM

rockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the rough

btw he also sells computer equipment so be mindful of that

I want to slap him. He has really harmed some people.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That is one of the more entertaining things I have read in a while.
fredaevans likes this.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Remember this thread? Searching for a stolen Winston IM6 9' 6wt I'll bet if, (mind you I said 'if') some people decided to do some of their own detective work I'll bet the seller and the buyer 'Both' of this poor guys Winston rod could end up like Charlie Wenzel

There are names and cities within the saga followed in the thread and the victim definitely got the shaft.

Just say'in, only making conversation, that's all.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-29-2013, 10:33 PM

waterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura about

What a bummer.

The SEFFF also??

I have met the owner of that site a few times on the streams of the Smokies.

Great guy.

I will also shoot him an e-mail.

Good work Silver Creek....Maybe an e-mail or phone call to local authorities or D.A would help also. OR, i could call cousin Nunzio??? The Funny part about that is...He is an Irish guy..lol
Old 04-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
btw he also sells computer equipment so be mindful of that

I want to slap him. He has really harmed some people.

rockthief,

Have you ever considered changing your user name.................. Click the image to open in full size.

Just Say'in Dude........

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

where do you get your gifs from ard??

ARFE
Old 04-29-2013, 11:20 PM

rockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation re: Fraud Alert Username Newtyer1!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
rockthief,

Have you ever considered changing your user name.................. Click the image to open in full size.

Just Say'in Dude........
hahahaha! NO! I was accused of stealing boulders weighing two and three hundred pounds. When I explained that my only vehicle was a Toyota Camry station wagon, things got straightened out quickly. My wife and I laugh about it now. She is the one who christened me. My other online moniker from years ago was gardenfish which at the moment is probably a good bet. But, I've been rockthief for many years, albeit an innocent one. Thanks for the laugh. This topic needs laughs.
Hardyreels, stenacron and tbblom like this.