The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Hardyreels
  • 1 Post By ontheflyguide
  • 1 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 01:40 PM

ontheflyguide is on a distinguished road
Default If you want to keep track of what's Happening in Southern Oregon

Hello Guys

If you want to keep up on Southern Oregon Fly Fishing follow us here

Last edited by Hardyreels; 05-01-2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Removed promotional link, you must be a business member to advertise here.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:14 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you want to keep track of what's Happening in Southern Oregon

Very Cool Nate; bookmark up and running. And I see I made the front page. For any of the rivers mentioned I can't recommend a Guide more highly. First two trips and I hooked 5 ....... and fluffed each and every.

I use a single hand rod so infrequently I was like Cub Bear in the Woods playing with himself. Now a 2hander, a different matter ... most of the time. Made a short trip up to the hatchery area (late this AM, top end of "Casey" to be exact) and two on in an hour. First just came un-pinned as I have a tendency to use very small flies. The second was a repeat of the fish I hooked (same place) a week ago.

More 101 Airbore antics on my 6/7 11' fiber glass. PING!!As this was also tipped out with the 12# Fluorocarbon I'm beginning to think its time to chuck the spool and get new stuff.

I think new Maxima leader material is in my near future.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Nate,

In order to promote business to the forum you must contact us for business membership information. This would be a great place to advertise very affordable but not for free.

Just doing my job and protecting our dues paying members,

Ard
imxer, mcnerney, Vans and 1 others like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-01-2013, 06:51 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: If you want to keep track of what's Happening in Southern Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hi Nate,

In order to promote business to the forum you must contact us for business membership information. This would be a great place to advertise very affordable, but not for free.

Ard
No personal 'problem' with 'that' as I think Ard's comment is totally appropriate. I'd also suggest the SpeyPages.

fae
Old 05-02-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Hi Nate,

In order to promote business to the forum you must contact us for business membership information. This would be a great place to advertise very affordable but not for free.

Ard
PM Sent Sir!
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
No personal 'problem' with 'that' as I think Ard's comment is totally appropriate. I'd also suggest the SpeyPages.

fae
Yes sir completely!

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post

fae
Fred we need to hit it one more time before the season is over!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

We're gonna get Nate fixed up here Fred, and I hope he'll pick up a few fishermen & women by being part of our forum family.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-02-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
We're gonna get Nate fixed up here Fred, and I hope he'll pick up a few fishermen & women by being part of our forum family.

Ard
Indeed Ard, indeed. A 'client' and have been privileged to sit at his Christmas Eve and Thanks-Giving tables. Maybe just age and inclination, but I can be pretty .. what ever at times. Walk in His/Misties door and you get re-antiquated with what family life should be all about. My chair was on his immediate right; a high honor if you know history.

In the door and the boys jump up and give me huge hugs; and back. More back story as to how I met Nate/family many years back, but always a bond, a huge bond of 'we'll get through this.'

Think of them, and in many ways, 'I'm renewed in Faith.'

Frederick A. Evans
ontheflyguide likes this.