The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Long Time Forum Member Joins Business Group;

Hello Everyone,

Our member Hardyreels (me) has officially started operating the Alaskan fly fishing business.

Because I don't know how the forum appears on everyones screens around the country and the world I am posting here in General discussions with this. You may also find a post on Forum News & Announcements also.

Many of you have been seeing my posts for years on the forum and I am taking this opportunity to announce that I am now guiding fly fishers here in South Central Alaska. My web site is new and I am still working to make it as informative and user friendly as possible.

If you have been considering a trip to Alaska I will greatly appreciate your considering my service as you plan your trips. I'll provide a web link here so that you can visit the new site. You may also see Banner ads for the business on the forum pages here.

The site does have a blog page and I will update it with info as the 2013 season unfolds here.

This is my new site: Fishing with Ard Stetts | Fly and Spey fishing in Alaska.

I ask the administrator to post this but ............
bigjim5589, fysh, Pocono and 15 others like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-15-2013, 08:06 PM

sumojo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Long Time Forum Member Joins Business Group;

That's Awesome Ard good luck on you new Fly fishing guide service.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:11 PM

duker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really nice

Ard, congratulations and best of luck with your new business venture. Having read a lot of your posts on this forum and speypages I'm sure you'll be an excellent guide--you definitely seem to have the experience and personality for it.

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods I'll look you up--I'd love to go fishing with you.

Scott
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:32 PM

waterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

As soon as i can get away, we are going to have to take care of some bucket list fishies...

Great website. Really done right and set up nice for SEO.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:44 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

awesome man!!
way to go ard, what a wonderful site

casey
Hardyreels likes this.

ARFE
Old 05-15-2013, 09:35 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Great site! I enjoyed looking around it and it got me dreaming about an Alaska trip. Well, someday perhaps Congratulations.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:43 PM

lacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of light

Really nice site, Ard! Good luck with the service. When I retire, the wife and I are planning to visit up there. Hope to see you then...

Bob
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:49 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Ard! i wish you many days of happiness and much success in your business ventures. You're living the dream!

PS: The website is most excellent
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:53 PM

shortyb has a spectacular aura aboutshortyb has a spectacular aura aboutshortyb has a spectacular aura about

Clean website, and congrats! I would love to come fish with you some day.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ard: Great to see you finally have the web site up and running!
Hardyreels likes this.