The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 05:08 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Feathers vs Soft Plastic

I am still getting my Bassmaster subscription monthly and over the years the plastic and balsa cranking lure and soft plastics baits have gone from the fish look alike shapes to mutant who knows what creature look alike profile.

I still owned lots of cranking lures or spinners like the Rapalas, Strike King or others, mainly bought because of the good old marketing. However, I always have the hard and soft plastics lures and feathers when I am fishing. Just in case the fish looking for an A la Carte menu.