The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 01:43 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Passing of a friend.

Craig.........do what your friend would want you to do......take some time and go fishing.........and remember the good times..........my sympathy goes out to you and yours........
jpbfly, jaybo41 and shimloom like this.

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 05-18-2013, 04:29 PM

Flyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of light

condolences to you, Craig.

Fr. Marion
Old 05-19-2013, 02:40 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for your loss...I've already lost two fishing buddies and often think of them after so many years...when I was young I enjoyed fishing with very experienced old guys...(have a look on my blog...you'll see them)
Old 05-19-2013, 06:55 AM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for you; usually fishing by myself, I've often wished there was one of my buds that enjoyed flyfishing; glad you had that and now have the memories.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Business Member

South Holston will become famous soon enough

I am so sorry for your loss.
Rod