The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By 95chevy
  • 1 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2013, 08:45 PM

95chevy will become famous soon enough
Default New sticker

Today I out a new sticker in my truck. It's pretty nice. Except I messed up a letter. Click the image to open in full size.
mcnerney and rubberguy like this.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:53 PM

herocast is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New sticker

Nice! Where'd you get that from?
Old 06-23-2013, 11:22 PM

95chevy will become famous soon enough

My town has a fair every year and there's a vendor there that sells vinyl stickers. This year he had pre-made ones but in years past he would resize anything you wanted or if you Had a picture he would make one. It's pretty cool to see it done.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:16 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: New sticker

The 2hander community: "Have all your fish Speyed."
rubberguy likes this.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:35 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't worry about the letter,,,I think it lends a visual to perhaps an uneven water flow,,looks GOOD !

Mike
Old 06-24-2013, 09:57 PM

siege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to behold

If you did'nt know how it was intended to look, you'd thnk it looked how it was intended to!
I know this is true. When I tie flies, I just tell people that they came out just right. To the uninitiated, they look just great. Sometimes, I even fool the fish.
I like your sticker just like it is !
Old 06-25-2013, 05:57 AM

fishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura about

Add another that thought that was the way it was supposed to be. Looks good