The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   New guy (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/323424-new-guy.html)

streamborn_jr77 06-27-2013 01:45 AM

New guy

Hey im Noah Vigil new to the forum just wanted to introduce myself.
Im from California raised fishing Hot creek and the Owens. I now am stationed in Utah at HILL AFB. Been there for about 4 years now I love it! I have gotten to know the rivers out there really well! I have made the drive up to henry's a few times, which is always awesome! I am currently deployed but should be home just in time for the hoppers! Thats a little bit about me. Really like the forum already!

jpbfly 06-27-2013 02:01 AM

Re: New guy

:welcome:Noah.Glad to know you like the forum;)

brucerducer 06-27-2013 06:19 AM

Hey there "streamborn". Welcome.

Hope you have some answers, because I have lots of questions.:thumbsupu

streamborn_jr77 06-27-2013 06:28 AM

hahaha I got some answers lol what are the questions!?!?

mcnerney 06-27-2013 08:05 AM

Noah: Welcome to the forum and a big thanks to your service to our country! Kudos to you and all the other members we have here that protect and serve us all. Well done sir!

Utah is a great place for fly fishing, I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures when you return!

streamborn_jr77 06-27-2013 08:15 AM

Hey Larry from all the guys here HOORAH! and I will definatley be posting reports when I get home! Imagine not casting a rod for 7 months lol im going through trout withdraws hahaha

mcnerney 06-27-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streamborn_jr77 (Post 567521)
Hey Larry from all the guys here HOORAH! and I will definatley be posting reports when I get home! Imagine not casting a rod for 7 months lol im going through trout withdraws hahaha

I hear and feel for you, it has to be pretty tough. Hang in there the deployment will be over soon enough, most of all stay safe!

jaybo41 06-27-2013 10:00 AM

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service, good to have you posting with us. :thmbup: Here's to a safe return and much needed and well deserved time on the river.

random user 06-27-2013 10:12 AM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by streamborn_jr77 (Post 567506)
hahaha I got some answers lol what are the questions!?!?

:D

Let me guess, the answer is "42" and the question is "What is the meaning to life, the universe and everything?"

Welcome
(, and yes a towel is a very good thing to have with you on a river, or anywhere else for that matter.)

streamborn_jr77 06-27-2013 11:51 AM

Just wanted to thank everyone for the "Warm Welcome" and I hope to see you all on the water someday!