The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2013, 01:45 AM

streamborn_jr77 is on a distinguished road
Default New guy

Hey im Noah Vigil new to the forum just wanted to introduce myself.
Im from California raised fishing Hot creek and the Owens. I now am stationed in Utah at HILL AFB. Been there for about 4 years now I love it! I have gotten to know the rivers out there really well! I have made the drive up to henry's a few times, which is always awesome! I am currently deployed but should be home just in time for the hoppers! Thats a little bit about me. Really like the forum already!
Auntie Em and williamhj like this.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:01 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New guy

Noah.Glad to know you like the forum
Old 06-27-2013, 06:19 AM

brucerducer will become famous soon enoughbrucerducer will become famous soon enough

Hey there "streamborn". Welcome.

Hope you have some answers, because I have lots of questions.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:28 AM

hahaha I got some answers lol what are the questions!?!?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:05 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Noah: Welcome to the forum and a big thanks to your service to our country! Kudos to you and all the other members we have here that protect and serve us all. Well done sir!

Utah is a great place for fly fishing, I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures when you return!

Old 06-27-2013, 08:15 AM

Hey Larry from all the guys here HOORAH! and I will definatley be posting reports when I get home! Imagine not casting a rod for 7 months lol im going through trout withdraws hahaha
Old 06-27-2013, 08:42 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamborn_jr77 View Post
Hey Larry from all the guys here HOORAH! and I will definatley be posting reports when I get home! Imagine not casting a rod for 7 months lol im going through trout withdraws hahaha
I hear and feel for you, it has to be pretty tough. Hang in there the deployment will be over soon enough, most of all stay safe!

Old 06-27-2013, 10:00 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service, good to have you posting with us. Here's to a safe return and much needed and well deserved time on the river.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:12 AM

random user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamborn_jr77 View Post
hahaha I got some answers lol what are the questions!?!?

Let me guess, the answer is "42" and the question is "What is the meaning to life, the universe and everything?"

Welcome
(, and yes a towel is a very good thing to have with you on a river, or anywhere else for that matter.)
Old 06-27-2013, 11:51 AM

Just wanted to thank everyone for the "Warm Welcome" and I hope to see you all on the water someday!