The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fredaevans
  • 1 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2013, 08:02 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just for fun.

This is sooooo "Sheba" my first Yellow Lab. Got very good at repairing sprinkler heads and Vineyard irrigation Pipe.

"I smell a critter!!"

Dogs vs Sprinklers [Compilation] - YouTube
yonder likes this.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:28 AM

nick k is a jewel in the roughnick k is a jewel in the roughnick k is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Just for fun.

You couldn't use the hose in the yard with my parents' old dog. As soon as water started coming out she would start barking, jump in front, and try to viciously attack the water.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Fred: I had a yellow lab that loved the water coming out of the hose, made it kind of difficult to water the flowers, at least until she had her fun.

Larry
Old 07-02-2013, 11:49 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Husky was my neighbors dog; "WELL ARE YOU COMING TOO??"

At 135 punds he'd lope (think that's the right word) up the service street behind our houses and hoist him into the back of the Jeep. Toss balls into the lake for Sandy and Husker's would wade up to his middle in the lake.

Then they would just go for a walk/sniff and I'd toss bait/flies for Bass. 'De-ticking' them was a pain in the ass. Easy with Sandy's yellow fur; Husky took some doing.

Family moved to South Africa and I had Doggie #2. Huge fur ball would walk into my office, including this one, and go under my desk and flake out on top of my feet.

Push my chair back and crawl in under with him for a cuddle and a nap. He's now 'passed' but Dear God do I miss him. Between the two they occupied 75%+ of a Queen size bed, I got what was left. Sandy on the top, Husker's on the bottom.

O-four hundred and two large heads pushing against you. BREAKFAST TIME, GET YOUR OLD ASSSSS OUT OF BED!

Sandy still does, and I do believe he can read a clock.
nick k likes this.