The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dhaynes
  • 1 Post By siege

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2013, 07:23 AM

dhaynes is just really nicedhaynes is just really nicedhaynes is just really nicedhaynes is just really nice
Default Happy 4th to everyone

Happy Fourth of July to eveyone.... If you're going on the water today (or this weekend) I hope you have a great day.
mcnerney and double d like this.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:48 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy 4th to everyone

Thanks, and a happy 4th to everyone else! Not sure what we are doing today, we don't have anything special planned, might go downtown and enjoy the city picnic.

Old 07-04-2013, 02:29 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

I got early and put some ribs in the smoker. A lot of ribs. The extended family is coming for a late afternoon BBQ. I bought a rack of ribs and put them in the freezer every week when I went to the grocery. For the last 16 weeks. Did I mention a lot of ribs ?
Our local parade was great, and our little town has the largest fireworks display west of the Mississippi, which we can enjoy from our deck tonight.
The flag is on the flagpole, the family is on the way over, the food will be great, and our gratitude abounds to those who earned us all the freedom to do and enjoy those things free people are able to do.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:27 PM

enolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post
I got early and put some ribs in the smoker. A lot of ribs. The extended family is coming for a late afternoon BBQ. I bought a rack of ribs and put them in the freezer every week when I went to the grocery. For the last 16 weeks. Did I mention a lot of ribs ?
Our local parade was great, and our little town has the largest fireworks display west of the Mississippi, which we can enjoy from our deck tonight.
The flag is on the flagpole, the family is on the way over, the food will be great, and our gratitude abounds to those who earned us all the freedom to do and enjoy those things free people are able to do.
Ahem... What's your address?

Chief Thread Starter
Mother Approved...
Old 07-04-2013, 03:40 PM

idnative1948 is on a distinguished road

Just laying low today. We took our four day weekend last week with the five grandkids at our shack in OR.
Happy 4th to all and your families.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:56 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Todd,
Go west from PA to kglissmeyer's house. Then go south about 13 miles.
The front door is always open, and there's plenty of chairs at the table.
Take your time, I believe there will be leftovers !
George
enolaeagle likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:09 PM

navezgane will become famous soon enough

Happy Independence Day!