The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 01:40 PM

rogue runner is on a distinguished road
Default ? for the southern Oregon guys

My family and I are headed up to Diamond lake next weekend to camp and do some fishing. While there probably go to Lemolo and fish as well. Maybe even fish some of the creeks (National, Muir, and the way upper Rogue) on the way back.

I've fished all these areas with gear but My short fly fishing career has been spent on the Rogue between Shady Cove and Dodge. So I was hoping that maybe some of you guys would have some suggestions on patterns and techniques. If it makes a difference we will be wading and fishing out of my drift boat.

I was thinking maybe leaches and buggers in black and olive but not really sure how to fish them in still water. Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Casey

Meep....Meep.