The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back from Austria....Part 1

Just back from Austria where I spent eight days fishing with my son Nico....
here are a few sceneries....dive into beauty guys
Click the image to open in full size.

a little water...for the last one....fishing pics soon
Old 07-09-2013, 02:42 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back from Austria....Part 1

What a place to fish! Thanks for posting the pictures. What is access like in Austria? A lot of public land or pay to fish or...? Thanks!
Old 07-09-2013, 02:58 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

Nice pictures your trip reports are always great.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:46 PM

moxnichts will become famous soon enoughmoxnichts will become famous soon enough

very nice! I just feel the need to sing the Sound of Music... but I cant sing
Old 07-09-2013, 08:43 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of

Great scenery. There's nothing like the Alps. How was the fishing?
Old 07-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

JP: Those photos of Austria are always awesome, glad you and your son had a great time! I can't wait to see some more photos of your trip!

Larry

Old 07-10-2013, 05:21 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
What a place to fish! Thanks for posting the pictures. What is access like in Austria? A lot of public land or pay to fish or...? Thanks!
most of the best waters are owned by lodges or hotels
Quote:
Originally Posted by von behr View Post
Great scenery. There's nothing like the Alps. How was the fishing?
Fishing was more than great...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
JP: Those photos of Austria are always awesome, glad you and your son had a great time! I can't wait to see some more photos of your trip!

Larry
Part 2 is coming soon...
Thanks all for your likes and comments
Old 07-10-2013, 05:47 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

JP Thanks for sharing Your Beautiful Shots as over the years I've watched The Tour De France many times which has included Austria & other Countries thru The Alps which I never tire of watching.
Looking forward to Part 2.
Brian.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:59 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ausgezeichnet!! Das war ausserst gut! (Hard to spell German without some of the required punctuation...)

Kelly.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
Ausgezeichnet!! Das war ausserst gut! (Hard to spell German without some of the required punctuation...)

Kelly.
Kelly but....I don't speak German....only know a few very important words such as beer and forelle