The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 10:14 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default "And so God made a dog." Covers it for me.

God Made a Dog - YouTube

Unless impossible, don't go anywhere without Sandy my Yellow Lab.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:18 AM

medic77 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: "And so God made a dog." Covers it for me.

Love that, thanks for posting it
Old 07-10-2013, 10:49 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic77 View Post
Love that, thanks for posting it
Neighbors dog (Husky) down in Ashland (OR) and would take my Lab down to the lake for his swim and fetch tossed tennis balls. "Well are you coming too?" Husker's would wade up to his tummy, but not beyond. Beyond his 'dignity?'

135 pounds of lope up the service street and hoist him into the back of the Jeep. Husker's would stand (more likely sit) next to me as the ball tosser went off for Sandy. Then the two would go off for a long walk/sniff and I'd pull out a 5wt fly rod and cast for fish.

There were a few times it took a hell of a lot of 'Where the hell did they get too??'

Family moved to, of all places, South Africa and '135' was all mine for several years. A 100 pound Yellow Lab and '135' take up a hell of a lot of room on a Queen Size bed. But two large heads on your chest is worth every moment. Time to sleep. Both loved to watch TV; volume down low and I'd just drift off. One with (Husky) his head on the bed end board and Sandy with his head on Husker's butt.

Total "Man Cave" sort of thing?
rockriver likes this.

Last edited by fredaevans; 07-10-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Spelling error; GOD I HATE THAT!
Old 07-10-2013, 11:47 AM

calftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to behold

Be careful...this is going to pull your heart strings.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:05 AM

mylobass is on a distinguished road

Thanks for making me cry.....
Old 07-12-2013, 06:47 AM

Hear you Bro., so hear you. But as a far wiser man than me once said: 'Interesting what it may take to get a Man to dump (empty?) his emotional bucket.'

Fred