The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jimj40

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 04:39 PM

jimj40 is on a distinguished road
Default Big Brook and Brown Trout

Here are a few monster Brook and Brown Trout my grandpa, my dad, and I caught today in a flooding beaver damn. (The big Brook Trout is 16 inches.) [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Fishing 2013\troutcatchjuly142013.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Fishing 2013\troutJuly142013.jpg[/IMG] C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Fishing 2013\brtroutjuly142013.jpg
Old 07-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brook and Brown Trout

Your photos aren't showing up, it looks like you are trying to upload from your computer to a post which isn't allowed due to virus issues. There are a couple different methods to post photos, probably the easiest is to use a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket, upload your photos there, then link them into a post using the little yellow rectangular icon that is above the area you type in text in a post. The other method is to create a gallery/photo album on this site, upload your photo to the gallery/album then use the little yellow icon to link the photo into the post. There is a more detailed discussion of posting photos in the General Discussion area, it is about the 7-8 item down from the top.

Old 07-15-2013, 11:58 AM

jimj40 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Big Brook and Brown Trout

Thx for the help, and sorry about that guys here's the pics Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
fly_guy12955 and superbike1 like this.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:54 AM

trout champ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Big Brook and Brown Trout

Those were some good looking fish. All out of the same location?

Randy