The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree107Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 02:58 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of
Default Re: Abel Hemostats

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeonavs View Post
I hope they make them in red so I can accessorize

Click the image to open in full size.
'Navs, this is for you:

Click the image to open in full size.Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Click the image to open in full size.Uploaded with ImageShack.com

- VB
jaybo41 likes this.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:04 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

Wow those look like quite an engineered piece of equipment.

Santa is coming in 5 months
Old 07-27-2013, 03:08 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes, and he'll be wearing red.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:43 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The question is, can you wait until Santa arrives?
Old 07-28-2013, 08:41 AM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
The question is, can you wait until Santa arrives?
Most definitely yes , this summer has stunk financially . Sales are off at work a tad so the old bonus checks aren't great and we have flat out been bleeding cash on expenses that are non typical. Right now I am in conservative mode for a few months.

I am glad I always beleive in paying cash and saving so I don't have alot of debt, but no extra disposable income right now. I will have to wait for a Santa.
von behr likes this.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:46 PM

chi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am glad I always beleive in paying cash and saving so I don't have alot of debt
Me too, Avs. The only place I allow myself to have debt is one out of two cars and my home. Everything else is paid for or I don't buy it. Feels better to be using things that are "mine" and not the creditors.
jaybo41 and fly_guy12955 like this.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:37 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi flyfisher View Post
Me too, Avs. The only place I allow myself to have debt is one out of two cars and my home. Everything else is paid for or I don't buy it. Feels better to be using things that are "mine" and not the creditors.
Add me to that list too.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:01 PM

mboyd is on a distinguished road

Nice looking little piece of gear. Only concern is weight. I usually clip my hemos to a shirt pocket, or my shorts, or some other readily accessible flap of something. These look heavy enough to rip off some shirt buttons.
von behr likes this.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:16 AM

chauncey will become famous soon enoughchauncey will become famous soon enough

So we have a price on these beauts =)

Hybrid Hemostat | Best Fly Fishing Accessories - base is $125

I hate to say it, but I would love a pair of these
von behr likes this.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:21 PM

Chauncey,

I'm with you. I'm going for it. It's a nice piece of equipment.

-VB