The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree20Likes
  • 12 Post By siege
  • 4 Post By theboz
  • 4 Post By fish shaman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 10:43 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future
Default Peekin' under the tent

Hey ! You ! yeah, you...You know who you are !
Guest ? Visitor ? You know you enjoy the forum, why not take the few minutes required and join in ?
The questions you post may be the same questions other people have, but never asked. The knowledge you have could be just what someone else reading here needs.
I have only been here a short time, but this spot on the web has enriched my life, increased my fishing enjoyment, and put a smile on my face more times than I can count.
Time to stop lurking in the shadows. Stand up and be counted among all the great folks who have already joined. It's free, it's fast, and it's fun
bigjim5589, fysh, mcnerney and 9 others like this.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:49 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peekin' under the tent

Haha! Good title and good idea ! I agree stop lurking and join the fracas! Good one siege , I thought you were going some where else with this! Haha!
fysh, mcnerney, fredaevans and 1 others like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 08-25-2013, 04:24 PM

fish shaman is on a distinguished road

Okay! Im sorry!I only wanted to see what was tied to your leader.Even that doesnt sound too good.Ive been lurkin for so long I can barely see in the daylight.I was tryin to get the bait smell comepletely off before jumpin into a den full of fly fishermen(and flyfisherwomen)A few years ago I was kind of drawn toward fly tying for different reasons and having gone to ultra light gear a long time ago,fly fishing seemed like a natural progression.A little research and I realized I was going to be a fly tier and fly fisherman for whats left of my time.I like it,I love it,I want more of it.Kablam.Out of the closet!I look forward to learning more with yall.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:50 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Wow ! It works !

Welcome aboard! Walk toward the light.....Glad to have you join in. You'll enjoy it, or get double your money back.

Any more ready to take this unlimited time offer on free registration ? Please step right up !

Last edited by siege; 08-25-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:16 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Walk toward the light....hahaha! If I ever need anything sold or promoted I'm calling siege! And it worked , Amazing!!!

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Think the forum better put you on staff!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser