The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 03:16 PM

rickf is a jewel in the roughrickf is a jewel in the roughrickf is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Thank God, fall is coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I listen to a lot of Enya and Take some pictures of things here. I really enjoyed that!

Thanks Rick, hope you like these too.......
Ard,

Yes, I simply love the pix you took! You are like a pro with a camera in hand!

You fish in a pristine paradise!
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:03 PM

shotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to all

One word Ard.

JEALOUS.

Makes me smile that we all eventually find our heaven.
Some of us here on earth.

C
Hardyreels and dean_mt like this.

-- John Gierach

blog: http://www.thefinfeatherandfur.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefinfeatherandfur
My TU:
http://massanuttentu.com
Old 08-29-2013, 07:06 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Where I live, we only have two seasons; Summer, and Not Summer. But it's not far to find the other two. I shot this out the passenger window @ 60mph last "Fall". milt Click the image to open in full size.
Hardyreels, dean_mt and yonder like this.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:31 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Still 90 degrees everyday here...but the nights are longer and those first tinglings of autumn are in the early morning air. Bring it on!

Or should I say
?
Hardyreels and milt spawn like this.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:33 PM

rickf is a jewel in the roughrickf is a jewel in the roughrickf is a jewel in the rough

dean,

I love Led Zep!

A song from the Zep tribute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjhkMfubxvQ
Old 08-29-2013, 11:52 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickf View Post
dean,

I love Led Zep!

A song from the Zep tribute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjhkMfubxvQ
I know it didn't really have anything to do with fishing, but that opening line is constantly in my head somewhere ... "leave are falling all around..." particularly when the conversation turns to autumn. I guess it's from literally wearing out my first tape of Zep II, played it ever day for a year or more on the way to high school.

And I've watched this, great version of Stairway! I love Plant's and Page's reactions.

Certainly you've watched the 1968 show from Royal Albert Hall. The entire thing is on the youtube, superb.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:15 AM

dean,

"Valhalla, I am coming"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YvXYKBWj1c
Old 08-30-2013, 09:46 AM

nick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nice

Fall in MA is just winter in disguise.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick k View Post
Fall in MA is just winter in disguise.
Come on, Nick, just get some heavy cloths? The "feed bag" goes on then ...... all fish bite like crazy in the fall!