The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree50Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2013, 09:44 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worst fishing gift ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbchilton View Post
Haha. I can't find them...?

I guess they're actually some sort of lure, not fish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mcclue03i...917_084706.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzom0ujf7z...917_084825.jpg

Dude, I don't know how to respond to this. Either you are the bravest man I know for posting the pic or the person who bought them has got you pegged...

Dave
Old 09-17-2013, 10:02 AM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light

I love it. Wear them with pride, I know I do with my flannel fish PJ pants.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:11 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbchilton View Post
Haha. I can't find them...?

I guess they're actually some sort of lure, not fish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mcclue03i...917_084706.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzom0ujf7z...917_084825.jpg
I've got them in blue! Really comfy!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 09-17-2013, 07:02 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

The classic fly fisherman Christmas Ornament is always a predictable. I also got a book on tying flies. I guess when they picked out a Saltwater fly book they didnt make the connection I live in the Rockies.

The worst always was the same $25 gift card from Cabelas. I know this sounds awful but we didnt have Cabelas here in Colorado so I would always end up buying something like a bunch of gink to use up the $25 then I would pay Cabelas outrageous shipping g cost of $8 for 1/2lb of gink

Don't know why but that one drove me nuts
Old 09-18-2013, 11:18 PM

kicker19 has a spectacular aura aboutkicker19 has a spectacular aura aboutkicker19 has a spectacular aura about

All my friends and family know that I fly fish. For some reason they find all these outdoor/fishing magazines that deal with strictly bait/spin fishing, nothing about fly fishing. I smile, thank them, then add it to the burn pile of other bait/spin cast magazines.
oldtownpaddler likes this.