The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree172Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 06:56 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of
Default Show us your boat

I thought it would be cool if we showed pictures of our mode of transport when waving a stick on the water. It seems as though most of us have a tube, raft, pontoon, or some sort of water craft to get around. With the ingenuity of people on this forum, I'm sure there are some really cool customized models as well. Let's see what you've got and how you set it up.

-VB

Here's my Water Master:

Click the image to open in full size.Uploaded with ImageShack.com
Old 09-15-2013, 07:29 PM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Show us your boat

Next month. This boat re-build has turned into a second career.
Hardyreels, mcnerney and von behr like this.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:44 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Great thread VB!

Just after the ice went out on a favorite river;
Click the image to open in full size.

I will be floating the raft this week or next and will come back and post some raft on the river shots too.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 09-15-2013, 07:50 PM

ted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to behold

Here's my ride

I've also got a Freedom Hawk Pathfinder kayak, but I'm trying to sell that since I never use it. I can't seem to find the pictures of it.

Last edited by ted4887; 09-15-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:47 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of

Ted,

You've gotta love the ride of the Hyde. That's a nice looking boat.

Ard,

Nice ride, but I like the pic of you driving it much better.

-VB
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:10 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

This is mine! 2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115.

^forgive the spinning rod in there. I was prepping it for some Great Lakes king salmon trolling

Fly rod holders are in route!
Old 09-16-2013, 03:45 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Saltwater

Freshwater

Old 09-16-2013, 04:05 PM

kwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to all

2013 17'10" by 54" Stealthcraft Sled Yamaha 60/40 Jet Drive

Michigan made with Michigan Plascore Technology
Old 09-16-2013, 05:13 PM

waterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwb View Post

2013 17'10" by 54" Stealthcraft Sled Yamaha 60/40 Jet Drive

Michigan made with Michigan Plascore Technology

I HAVE to have one!! One sexy boat!!
von behr and kwb like this.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:10 PM

tsubeta04 is just really nicetsubeta04 is just really nicetsubeta04 is just really nicetsubeta04 is just really nice

Heres my sled....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2