The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 08:27 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting older and waking up is a good thing.

Snuggled to an old Lab and zeriod out. Large cold nose against your face when half awake.

SNUFF, SNUFF, SNUFF and a snuggle- huggele. 'To sleep, to penchant to dream..' and back to cuddles.And about to go back to sleep.

fae
mcnerney, pszy22 and jaybo41 like this.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting older and waking up is a good thing.

Fred: I know the feeling!

Larry
Old 09-16-2013, 08:49 PM

siege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to behold

You got it right, Fred. Waking up every morning is a good thing. There may be something better out there waiting for me, but I'm in no big hurry to find out quite yet.
First thing I do when I get up is read the obituaries. If I'm not in there, I'll get up to shower and shave. If I am, I'll probably just take the day off
Old 09-16-2013, 09:34 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Getting older and waking up is a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post
You got it right, Fred. Waking up every morning is a good thing. There may be something better out there waiting for me, but I'm in no big hurry to find out quite yet.
First thing I do when I get up is read the obituaries. If I'm not in there, I'll get up to shower and shave. If I am, I'll probably just take the day off
Got you're flow Bro!
Old 09-17-2013, 05:11 AM

pszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to behold

First thing I do when I awake is to make sure all my aches and pains are where I left them the night before. I figure if I ever wake up and nothing is hurting, something must be seriously wrong.
mcnerney, Liphookedau and siege like this.

Tenkara Fly Fishing

Tenkara Fly Fishing Forum

Tenkara Fly Fishing Blog

"People tend to get the politicians and the fishing tackle they deserve" - John Gierach, Fishing Bamboo
Old 09-17-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pszy22 View Post
First thing I do when I awake is to make sure all my aches and pains are where I left them the night before. I figure if I ever wake up and nothing is hurting, something must be seriously wrong.
"Post of the Day?"

Close damned close. An I need to take a shower.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:30 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pszy22 View Post
It seems I'm not The only one who goes to bed to Ache as there are many more in The Same Boat so to speak.
If we were all to get in The Same Boat it would definately Sink.
Brian
mcnerney likes this.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:35 PM

0330'ish and siting on top of the bed with 100 pounds of 'Snuff-Snuff' next to you. You don't even hear the TV news program as you doze.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:20 PM

jimp has a spectacular aura aboutjimp has a spectacular aura aboutjimp has a spectacular aura about

Seldom do I have the "same" aches and pains in the same spot each day. They (read several) seem to be of the nomadic variety, and move around a lot.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:43 PM

siege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimp View Post
Seldom do I have the "same" aches and pains in the same spot each day. They (read several) seem to be of the nomadic variety, and move around a lot.
Most of mine have taken up territorial residency, and then have their nomadic relatives come visit. Take two asprin and call me in the morning.
But seriously... it might be your bed. If that's a possibility, you should consider spending a night sleeping in a good hotel. They generally have high end, high quality beds. If you have a lot less "wake up pains", it might be time to go mattress shoping.
mcnerney likes this.