The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 03:04 PM

jgentile is just really nicejgentile is just really nicejgentile is just really nicejgentile is just really nicejgentile is just really nice
Default Re: Recreational angling survey

Done and done. Hope it helps. Wish I could fish for a Mahseer. Maybe one day.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Joe
stl_geoff likes this.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:05 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all

I've added my 2 cents.

Rick
Old 09-19-2013, 05:20 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Recreational angling survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikant View Post
Thank you...
We 'Murican's (well I'm Canadian) are an interesting group of people. There are some total 'Nutter's,' but they are the exception. Ask.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:00 PM

trout champ will become famous soon enough

Done! And thank you for all your hard work!

Randy
Old 09-19-2013, 10:25 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of

Done. Good luck.

-VB
Old 09-19-2013, 11:08 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Done. Interesting questions!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 09-19-2013, 11:17 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Thanks for the opportunity. I hope you achive your desired result. You might consider converting the currency for the local standard in the countries responding.
Keep up the good work !
fredaevans likes this.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:18 AM

tfrank is on a distinguished road

Nishikant, Haven't done it yet (because my internet sucks). But just a thought here... By going to websites where people are taking time to talk about fishing you may be inadvertantly scewing your results. People that take the extra time to discuss/read online may have a higher average knowledge than the average guy on the water.

On the selfish side, I'm all about making outdoorsman look better in the public eye.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:53 AM

nishikant is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone for completing the questionnaire...I really appreciate your help and comments
Old 09-20-2013, 04:39 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Done.
I don't envy you one little bit you have a huge job in front of you as you will need heaps of info to get accurate results.
Best of Luck.
Brian