The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 04:53 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What is your real name?

My name is Dewayne. Most of my friends call me "Trout Master" though.

Well actually nobody calls me Trout Master yet, but I'm working on that.
cochise, markg52, baseman1 and 1 others like this.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:14 PM

popperhopper is on a distinguished road

My name is Doug and I live in Ohio.

My fishing buddies call me either Popper or Hopper dependng on their mood. Bugger was already taken. Seems like whenever they meet up with me on the water (they are not early risers) they tend to ask what I am using. And its either a Bugger...Popper...or Hopper.

I fish warm water.....so those three flies are my main go to for my area.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-23-2013, 05:20 PM

barham will become famous soon enough

My name is David Christian. For some reason, my dear deceased mother saddled me with the middle name of "Barham" which I have unleased on all of you as my user name.
barham
Old 09-23-2013, 05:25 PM

scott_g is on a distinguished road

Scott Grabowski. The finest series of "Scott" rods are named after me. The G series! Not really but sounds good.
yonder, gr8outdoorz and ia_trouter like this.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:27 PM

gr8outdoorz has a spectacular aura aboutgr8outdoorz has a spectacular aura about

My name is Carlton Hughes. Gr8outdoorz came about because I have always been accused of spending too much time in the outdoors (fishing, camping, hiking, climbing, sky diving, kayaking, white water rafting, etc....) so it jus became my "handle".
scott_g likes this.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:21 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Allan; used to live in Pocono Pines, PA; next village over from theboz. I restarted fly fishing (took a 45 year hiatus) on the freestone and limestone streams of the Pocono Mountains. Wish I'd never left........................

Pocono
Old 09-23-2013, 06:29 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

Brian from Colorado,

Huge hockey fan and as a fan of the avalanche I find myself always saying ComeonAvs.......

"Snap it" Hank Patterson
Old 09-23-2013, 06:36 PM

lacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of light

Bob from Santa Fe, NM. Started La Canada Wireless Association, hence lacanadio...
Old 09-23-2013, 06:41 PM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice

Hi My name is John,
I am a fishoholic. I was playing upwards of 8 games of softball a week and seemed to get on base a fair percentage of the time hence the moniker baseman. This summer I cut back to 1 game a week to feed my new addiction, Fly fishing.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 09-23-2013, 07:52 PM

brianrap is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by barham View Post
My name is David Christian. For some reason, my dear deceased mother saddled me with the middle name of "Barham" which I have unleased on all of you as my user name.
barham
LOL. An old golfing buddy of mine's name is David Barham. No Christian in his name though (or his soul )