The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 12:28 PM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of
Default What is your real name?

I know a lot of us use nicknames and such for our screen name on forums. Here not as much as others.

My name is Cody Powell and my nickname of cochise was dubbed on me by a very close friend of mine who moved here to the Rockies from Lafayette LA 26 years ago.

So if you run into a guy named Cody Powell say hey, and lets sit a spell and maybe wet a line.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:38 PM

hunter1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What is your real name?

I'm Steve Pagano, I'm from maryland. But lived first 16 yrs on L.I. ny.Soon to be a virginian. The name Hunter came about because i hunt alot plus hunted all over the U.S., Giuded for a few yrs also. Don't use it much ecept on forums and old hunting buddies.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:48 PM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of

No big secret here...Mike Ridenour!
Old 09-23-2013, 01:09 PM

plecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of light

Mine's pretty unimaginative, too.

Paul LeCain
Old 09-23-2013, 02:00 PM

trouton has a spectacular aura abouttrouton has a spectacular aura abouttrouton has a spectacular aura about

Mine is Roger Bourland. BTW ... If you are an identity thief, please leave me a good one in exchange for the one you take.
Cheers,
Roger
Old 09-23-2013, 02:14 PM

nick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nice

Nicholas Krone

As you could assume, my nickname is Nick. I also go by Jimmy to a good number of my friends. College days, long story.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:07 PM

skrap is on a distinguished road

This thread sounds like the beginnings of a 12 step program thread. Maybe it should be.

Hello, my name is Hoby Parks (skrap) and I have a new addiction. Help me through this addiction. I don't want to quit but need to find more funds to expand this "problem".

Born and raised in THE O.C. Have family in Oklahoma, HI and love the Montana/Rocky Mountains areas. Looks like I need lots of different FF gear for all these different areas.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:49 PM

swcr is on a distinguished road

Name is Ron Weber Forum name of SWCR stand for my business of Southwest Custom Rods
Old 09-23-2013, 04:04 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

My name is John; identity thieves beware, I have no money, just fishing gear. (cold dead hands and all that..)

Last edited by wannafish; 09-23-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:05 PM

planettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud of

Name is Tim Barker...became PlanetTrout after my daughters planetnadia and planetspazz (Ally) told me I had to be planet to fit into their solar systems...

PT/TB
cochise and yonder like this.

http://planettrout.wordpress.com/