The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Back Home!

The problem with adding the pounds is that right now all my clothes fit With Thanksgiving coming the weight gain is a given

When you're ready to come knocking at the door you better get in touch for directions first, the place is a real trip just getting there.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ard
The cabin is really taking shape. All that work clearing the trees will be worth it as the skeeters should be way down next season, plus it just looks fantastic. Glad you finally got all the insulation in place, that should really help in keeping the place warm in the winter months.

Larry

Old 10-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I just talked to my friend out there, he's the guy holding the rainbow in the photo I stuck on the thread about Skulls. He tells me that I can no longer make it up the rivers due to low water. I could probably make it out but not back so it's over until I can take the SkiDoo.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-09-2013, 09:11 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

Ard, my heart aches for you pard. Living in paradise much just be TOO rough !
You have been blessed, hoss,,totally blessed.

Mike
Hardyreels and gzarboni like this.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:53 AM

gzarboni is a glorious beacon of lightgzarboni is a glorious beacon of lightgzarboni is a glorious beacon of lightgzarboni is a glorious beacon of lightgzarboni is a glorious beacon of lightgzarboni is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Ard,
The place looks awesome. You are certainly living the good life. I am looking forward to your updates.

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/