The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Hello Everyone, I'm Back Home!

I will be a more regular contributor over the next few weeks as the season gets cold here. I have been away a whole lot this past spring - summer and fall due to many commitments but as the ice moves in I'll be very happy to be here with this great group of people

There will be many stories to tell and I'll try to do that on the blog pages and of course loads of pictures to sort and post. It's been a good year for South Central Alaska and for Nancy and I too.

I hope everyone enjoyed this season as much as I.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 09-25-2013, 08:54 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Back Home!

Welcome Home, in both sense of the term.

Fred
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:00 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

WB, Ard. I've had a very fun fishing season. The month of Oct is a big month fishing down here,,then it'll taper off quick. That'll be OK, need to put some venison in the freezer.

Been doing some evening fly fishing on the lakes and then breaking out the catfish rigs for most times for a half night. The cats are really feeding good now and them fillets will really go good with some apple butter biskets in January ! Not to mention a few stocker trout I've keep and some nice panfish.

When do you see the first snowfalls up there ?

Mike
Hardyreels and gzarboni like this.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:02 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ard

Great to have you back home, I can't wait to hear about your fishing adventures from this past summer! I hope you have lots of great Alaska scenery shots for all of us to drool over.

Larry
Hardyreels likes this.

Old 09-25-2013, 09:10 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Glad to hear you're home, and had a good season.
I'm looking foreward to being regaled with tales from Alaska. Hope to see some new blog entries soon
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:18 PM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe I'm just a Florida boy, but it seems to me like you're doing it backwards. Were it me I'd take care of those out of state commitments during the winter and return to Ak. in the spring, summer and fall, but that's just me.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:54 PM

skrap is on a distinguished road

Welcome home. I spent only four days in AK in June and with just that little amount of time there, I wish I could call AK "home".
imxer and Hardyreels like this.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:36 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you back! Looking forward to some good stories! Especially the fishy ones!
Hardyreels likes this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 09-26-2013, 02:37 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Ard.
Good to hear you are home I hope you managed to get all or most of your work done at The Cabin.
Brian.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:59 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have you back ArdLooking forward to see your summer reports and pics
Hardyreels likes this.