The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013, 09:16 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Brook Trout of Minipi by Lee Wulff

The famous sportsman/explorer Lee Wulff with Curt Gowdy as they discover the waters of Minipi in search of wild northeast Brook Trout. Original film footage from the Lee Wulff Master Collection. Produced and copyrighted by Joan & Lee Wulff (c) 1986.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:10 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Brook Trout of Minipi by Lee Wulff

Amazing video, wonder if the fishing there today is anything comparable.

Dave
Old 09-30-2013, 02:49 PM

tfrank is on a distinguished road

I like watching the Lee Wulff stuff. I especially like the ones where he is giving the play by play like a sports commentator. They are fun to watch. For me Trevor just doesn't seem to have the personality of his dad. Curt always seemed like a really cool guy.

I don't hear much about the Labrador Brookies anymore. I wonder also if the fishery is ruined or just not cool for TV.

I think Lee and Curt forgot to read about how to dress.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:16 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Amazing video, wonder if the fishing there today is anything comparable.

Dave
It still looks pretty good; this was posted 3 months ago: