The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Six Years Ago Today;

That's a pretty long time,

I have no idea what I had searched but in the results I found the North American Fly Fishing Forum. I registered and over the years there have been plenty of changes and I believe they have all been positive. We are 'the forum' and I want to thank every one of you who have ever taken the time to exchange ideas, stories or flies with me via this network. There are few other means (if any) available that allow people from all over the world, and from all walks of life to become acquainted and to become friends like this forum does.

I don't know what else to say, but thanks.

Ard
Old 10-18-2013, 05:03 PM

skrap is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Six Years Ago Today;

Well, thanks for having me here.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:47 PM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

I just checked when i joined and it was today also 6 years ago. Ard you made me remember my anniversary and we both still here. Pretty cool
Jim
Hardyreels and mcnerney like this.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:50 PM

darwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:26 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

Thank YOU for letting me visit. This is my major reading and pondering site of every day.

Mike
Old 10-18-2013, 06:40 PM

cab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura about

I've been looking for a GOOD fly fishing forum for years. This is the first one I wanted to participate in.

Thanks to all,
CAB
Old 10-18-2013, 08:02 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff Ard. Congratulations on your NAFF Anniversary and thank you for your contributions as a member and as a moderator. This is one of the very best communities I have ever found on the net. I'm glad to be a small part of it and thankful for others contributions to such a tremendous resource.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:03 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of

Ard, I just checked my join date & it appears I've been on here longer than you have. 9/9/2006

However, I know I've only been active here for the past few years, but you sir have contributed so very much to this wonderful site, that we should be thanking you!

Congratulations on those 6 years, wishing you many, many more & Thank You for all you do & provide here!
Hardyreels, mcnerney and cpiercem like this.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:08 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting this Ard and thanks for the work you do on the site!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:36 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for your efforts keeping this place so friendly Ard. It's the best fly fishing forum on the net IMO.