The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2013, 01:38 PM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cabelas is out to get us!

I went their sight to look at their sale on switch rods. And then it got worse. In their bargain cave they have a whole section for a knife and light sale. Bastagiages! Yep, no flash light or knife geeks around here boss.
s fontinalis likes this.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:49 PM

nickj is a jewel in the roughnickj is a jewel in the roughnickj is a jewel in the roughnickj is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Cabelas is out to get us!

Get the Cabelas credit card, you'll get a bit back.
TeddyBallgame09 likes this.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:00 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute

You can say the same thing about Sportsman's Warehouse. I was walking through the tackle clearance area and found a bunch of saltwater Zara Spooks and magnum sized Bombers. After what I learned from my Christmas Island experience, I had to have these.

Those retailers are evil, I tell ya!
Old 10-28-2013, 02:39 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

I saw they have all the WLx reels on sale. I would really like another one but i really shouldnt buy it. I do want a switch rod though.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 10-28-2013, 03:01 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Then you might not wanna click this spey/switch link or this trout link

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-28-2013, 03:03 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, these retailers are crooks.

luckily i have a security system that I installed over 4 years ago called the W.I.F.E.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:08 PM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
Then you might not wanna click this spey/switch link or this trout link
Ok. First off? REALLY not helping. Secondly:-) I am casting a covetous eye on the seven weight switch. Its what brought me to the site. I'm just trying to figure out if it makes sense for bass and the surf where I have a restricted back cast.
williamhj likes this.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:19 PM

jcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nice

I didnt mind at all, got 50% off redingtons ct flyrods. Had to buy 2 at that price.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcw355 View Post
I didnt mind at all, got 50% off redingtons ct flyrods. Had to buy 2 at that price.
As my ex said, the more you spend, the more you save. ROFL!
Old 10-28-2013, 03:38 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcw355 View Post
Yeah, I was thinking about getting the 5wt or the 6wt CT too. Oh, how I wished I didn't click that link.