The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Just a quick note for everyone, be careful as you travel, enjoy the day, and don't spend all your money on Friday

Click the image to open in full size.

Ard
imxer, Pocono, mcnerney and 7 others like this.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:46 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: Have a Happy Thanksgiving

do the same my friend

casey
Hardyreels and fredaevans like this.

ARFE
Old 11-27-2013, 02:59 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

happiness is.........faith, family, food, and a warm fire..........happy thanksgiving all.......
Hardyreels and siege like this.

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 11-27-2013, 03:06 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
and don't spend all your money on Friday
what money ?

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and right now I'm in full pie (a la) mode... 3 and counting

Now that all of the older generation is gone everybody comes here on all the holidays.
That's something that my wife loves... no travel.
But guess who does all the cooking.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:22 PM

gr8outdoorz has a spectacular aura aboutgr8outdoorz has a spectacular aura about

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday!!

My Black Friday will start about 2 am Friday morning...when I slip out on the river with fly rod in hand!

Carlton
Hardyreels, mcnerney and yonder like this.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:28 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future

Everyone have a safe and happy one! Enjoy your bird !!opcorn
And the ball games!
Hardyreels, mcnerney and yonder like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 11-27-2013, 03:30 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Thanksgiving to all
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:38 PM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of

Happy Thanksgiving all

May your holiday be spent relaxing with friends and family
Hardyreels and jaybo41 like this.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:43 PM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice

To everyone,
Have a fun and safe thanksgiving. Enjoy your family and friends and great food.
Glen🍗

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hardyreels and jaybo41 like this.

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 11-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving and hopefully you aren't traveling on the east coast with all that wx to contend with.

Tomorrow I will start the day with a 5k Turkey Trot (I'll be walking, the GF will be running), then off to feed the horses (I'm taking care of 20 horses while the ranch owner and his wife go over to Casper to visit with relatives for the holiday) and then it is off to some friends house for turkey dinner!

Larry
imxer, Hardyreels, jaybo41 and 4 others like this.

Larry