The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By siege

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 12:07 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default The new 2014 Calendar.

Flip 2013 back to January and look at the entries. Fish here, meet up with 'xyz' on the Rogue and play Gillie. Folks from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Ireland and Scotland.

First half of '13' was good as we fished together; last half was a personal physical disaster. Found out I had Parkinson's Disease, among other 'spare me's.' Standing upright was a test of 'I will!' Most of the time that didn't work ... just prop myself up with a wading staff, give the lay out of the pool and let the fellow(s) "have at it." And I'd go sit down on the bumper of the Jeep and watch.

Some success, most not ... but that's Steelhead fishing.

Birthdays, what to get? Bless Amazon.com for shipping. Christ's Mass ... even worse? Ever purchased a full sized bed set on line? And get it wrong? ARRRRGGGGGG! Amz., and the seller, had it sorted in a couple of days and the right size delivered a couple of days after Christmas.

Anything better than an old Calendar? Or old photo albums?

History.

Your's and those you hold dear?

fae
Old 01-04-2014, 12:18 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future
Default Re: The new 2014 Calendar.

You hit the nail on the head, Fred. Fastest route to a trip down Memory Lane is the old calendar. I just loaded this years upcoming events into the new calendar from last years. Lots to remember, lots to look forward to.
Keep looking ahead ..... There is still a lot of " good stuff" waiting for you in the upcoming year, pal
fredaevans likes this.