The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2014, 09:56 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold
Default NJ Somerset Show

I hope to meet a lot of East Coast forum members at the upcoming Somerset show this weekend. Stop by, say hi and introduce yourself. Looking forward to a great show. That is if the weather corporates. It sounds like the snow is flying, letís hope it stops soon.
attila and mridenour like this.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com
Old 01-22-2014, 08:21 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: NJ Somerset Show

Hi Mike, I am happy you are having a booth at the Show. I will be at the PHWFF booth but will find you in the aisles.
mridenour likes this.
Old 01-22-2014, 09:01 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hey Mike, I'll see you there. I'm sure Me, Evan, and AJ will partake in post show festivities with you. It's the hardest show to find good food at around the venue. That's the goal this year ha
mridenour likes this.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:45 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold

Justin,

Being our first year there, we will need some info on places to hit or miss pertaining to food/drink.

see you guys soon.

Mike
Old 01-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hey Mike, what time you guys getting in?
Old 01-22-2014, 09:06 PM
Business Member

Not getting in until 4:30 ish.... then we have the ride to somerset. It will be a late night. How about you guys.

Mike
Old 01-22-2014, 09:08 PM
Business Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutThroat Leaders View Post
Not getting in until 4:30 ish.... then we have the ride to somerset. It will be a late night. How about you guys.
We all get in around Noon. Been late every flight so far this year so I might get in at 8pm ha
Old 01-23-2014, 06:39 PM
adrian191

hey i was wondering if there are sales on rods and reels because i really need one or is it a show that just tries to show new products and seels them at a regular price. Also is there models from last year that you can get for cheap. Pleases answer this asap

Adrian
Old 01-23-2014, 06:47 PM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

Are any of you guy going to tie fest? Tie Fest 2014 Somerset is a bit far for me.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:50 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotten some great deals at the show! It depends on what your looking for. Some companies give you the deal and then you order it on line. Just talk to the companies you are interested in. I'll be there asking questions. I'm sure the guys at Allen have something going on!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser