The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2014, 11:07 PM

siege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hook threaders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
I really like this idea
It's yours ! I knot a bunch of these up and pass them out to fellow fly fishermen. They cost almost nothing to make.
You could even woodburn or brand your logo onto the corks, and pass them out as business cards. Put a wood bead on the bottom knot, or punch a hole in your card, and attach it to the snap swivel. People would beat a path to your booth at an expo to get one.
jbird likes this.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:57 AM

fishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Hook threaders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
I was looking at this one and it was appealing because I wouldn't have to hold the tiny fly in my club like fingers.
Based on the beautiful, intricate woodwork you produce I find that statement a little hard to believe