The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 08:11 AM

parsond is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wyoming Cutt Slam

A friend and I are going to try to do this over the course of 2-3 days this summer... catch a fish and burn gas to the next drainage! Not sure we will get it done but it will be fun to try. Cool stuff!
mridenour likes this.

-Paul Schullery
Old 02-06-2014, 08:31 AM

cowger10 will become famous soon enoughcowger10 will become famous soon enough

Larry sounds like a great time. I need to look in to this and get busy. I think I could hammer it out this summer thanks for reminding me about it.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:13 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Most exceptional brother! Congrats.

What kind of cutties are in the Green below Fontenelle?

Kelly.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:30 AM

flyfishnbum is on a distinguished road

Awesome accomplishment Larry.....I might have to put this on the summer fishing schedule and try it out.I have been wanting to go sling some bugs in Wy for along time.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfishnbum View Post
Awesome accomplishment Larry.....I might have to put this on the summer fishing schedule and try it out.I have been wanting to go sling some bugs in Wy for along time.
If you make it up this far north give me a shout, if I can't make it out fishing with you at least I can do is point you towards some awesome fishing.

Larry
mridenour and flyfishnbum like this.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:02 PM

flyfishnbum is on a distinguished road

Thanks Larry... I will definetly take ya up on that. My brother just moved Loveland,CO and I think we are going to be fishing in your neck of the woods a few times this year. Would be awesome if ya could join us.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:11 PM

Poke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the rough

I've done it several times, but have never got around to sending in the pics. They should really let you email in the pictures.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke 'Em View Post
I've done it several times, but have never got around to sending in the pics. They should really let you email in the pictures.
What I did was got on the Wyoming Game and Fish web site and downloaded the Cutt Slam form, printed it out and then documented the date and location for each species plus a photo that I had on my IPad, then I just went down to the local Game and Fish office here in Pinedale and got the fish biologist to certify that I had caught the required fish, he then signed the form and sent it in to the Cheyenne office and they in turn sent me the certificate. If you live somewhere near a local Game and Fish office I would just call and make an appointment with the fish biologist.

Larry

Old 02-06-2014, 08:40 PM

Poke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the rough

I live a whole bunch of hours from the nearest WGF office.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:47 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a cool accomplishment Larry, a big HURRAH.

Dave