The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By barefoot t

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 07:35 PM

barefoot t will become famous soon enoughbarefoot t will become famous soon enough
Default River Republic

Not sure if this is the right forum or not but what they hey, let me know and I will move it. I would like to suggest to those out there that are as voracious at reading as I that you check out River Republic by Daniel McCool. It can be at times a tough read but if you value America's rivers I think it provides good food for thought. It is not all about fishing but natural rivers are. We as fishermen should be at the heart of every battle to protect our natural resources. Just invite yourself.
Hardyreels, mcnerney and siege like this.