The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By rickf
  • 3 Post By eastfly66

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 09:20 PM

rickf is just really nicerickf is just really nicerickf is just really nicerickf is just really nice
Default "Don't let me down"

I'm all set to go!

My 8wt is ready for smallmouths (only a couple weeks until it starts in the Susquehanna) And lots of lead eye Woolybuggers in black and olive.

My 3wt is ready for the Yellow Breeches (already stocked in the C&R area a couple days ago) 10" of snow tomorrow, but that won't last too long .... after all, it's March already!

My 5wt and 6wt are all set to go with sink tip and fast sink lines.

My 9wt is ready for the striper surf run. Med sink Striper line?

My new felt bottom boots, and fly tying stuff, should arrive here in a couple days.

I went on and on about spin fishing (what can I say, I like to post?), but I'm going all out with fly fishing this year! I've got my confidence up, so please fly rod ..... "Don't let me down"

mcnerney, jpbfly and trouton like this.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:27 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: "Don't let me down"

My spinning gear hasn't been touched in years... Actually recently went through all my gear and sold off most of it on the auction site... Someone ended up with a big mess of lures in a small box... Makes me wonder how much of a pita that all was for the "lucky" winner....
Old 03-02-2014, 06:59 AM

eastfly66 is a jewel in the rougheastfly66 is a jewel in the rougheastfly66 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: "Don't let me down"

I hope you are right. I am finding it difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel when there is 26" of snow out my window and it is 19*.
mcnerney, rickf and cowger10 like this.