The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By utah daveii

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 09:37 PM

utah daveii will become famous soon enoughutah daveii will become famous soon enough
Default Idaho Sportsmans Exposition casting demo.

I will be doing a casting Demo tomorrow at 1:00 pm at the Idaho Sportsmans Expo. I will be doing it for the NW school of Fly fishing and will be using Cutthroat furled leaders. Although the expo costs money the demo is outside so it can be watched for free. Of course, I suggest everyone go inside and enjoy themselves.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:33 AM

fireroad is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Idaho Sportsmans Exposition casting demo.

Shoot, didn't even realize that was going on this weekend. I'm not getting into town until Monday night as the Idaho Chapter of the Wildlife Society meetings are Tuesday through Thursday. Did you make it to the film festival the other weekend?